The Treefrog Accelerator is designed to give startups both the tools and knowledge they need to grow their business in North America and real opportunities to do so. The 5-week program is designed and delivered virtually by industry professionals, subject matter experts and professors.
- Intro and Basics
- What to Build & How
- Building Your Startup
- Sales, Strategic Partnerships & Marketing
As part of the Treefrog Accelerator, you’ll also have access to a 3D printing lab, professional media equipment and a video recording studio at the Treefrog Inc. offices.
Newmarket Chamber of Commerce Membership
The Newmarket Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping business and the community succeed. As a program participant, your business will be granted a complimentary one-year membership to the Chamber.
York University Schulich School of Business Mini-MBA
50 participants will have the chance to apply for a complimentary Mini-MBA: Essentials of Management, courtesy of Schulich. The modules of the Mini-MBA provide essential, current knowledge in the top 13 MBA subjects – from marketing to finance – in a practical timeframe that works for you. You’ll acquire all the current, robust business competencies directly applicable to real workplace situations in just nine days of learning.
The 6-month virtual membership aims to support early-stage entrepreneurs developing innovative technology-based startups with a unique network and support system of mentors, entrepreneurs, and workshops designed to elevate you entrepreneurial journey. Through this membership, your startup will have access to:
- A suite of 30+ exclusive offerings from AWS, Zendesk, DocSend, Foundersuite and more.
- A grant funding portal that matches your business with available grants based on your eligibility.
- A series of Founder Forum events, where YSpace will bring in establish and serial entrepreneurs and ecosystem leaders to share their insights and learnings on topics such as investment, leadership development, customer acquisition, and people/culture.
- Exclusive office hour sessions with investors and subject matter experts based on the needs of the startup community.
The 16-week #REALTALK Mastermind is a safe, confidential space for tech founders. Every Mastermind Call is facilitated, where 8-9 members solve problems, achieve goals, and complete projects through peer-to-peer support. #REALTALK is the largest platform for Founder Mental Health in North America.